Wednesday, May 16, 2012

one less thing

Today I handed in our group's Technologies final report. That's one assessment down, only 438%#3*213 left to go... I have a mock presentation due on Monday for our models and A1 panels due on Friday and then our assessed presentation the Monday after that... Eep, big weeks ahead of me so wish me luck!

I'm trying to cut down on my fat and sugar intake because I realised I eat way too much crap and it's really not good for my health. I consume so many empty calories in a day it's not even funny. Gotta get me some more nutrition! So I had a very healthy lunch today. But then it all went downhill after that where I had lots of Nutino and chocolates... Oops. Oh well, healthy lunch is a start right? I am aiming for a healthy living lifestyle!

Lettuce, tomato, avocado and grilled chicken with Italian dressing

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment