Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pasticceria Papa 2, Haberfield


Turning the big two-zero yesterday, I waved goodbye to my teenage years. How sad! Doesn't mean I can't act immature still :P I suppose I'm meant to be a year wiser, but I sure don't feel that way. What I do know is that I still have my love for sweets and my father dearest spoilt me rotten with a trip to Pasticceria Papa! While I absolutely adore their baked ricotta cheesecake, I decided to try something else this time around.

Blueberry cheesecake, $26.00 / various Italian biscuits and pastries, a bit over $20.00
My dad said we were going to pick out a cake, but once we were there, he encouraged me to pick out a whole range of biscuits and pastries too! They were all so delicious. The apple crumble had such a lovely crisp covering sweet stewed cinnamon-y apples underneath and the ricotta tart was so creamy, soft and fluffy at the same time. Those two sitting at the top were especially good mm.


The cheesecake was also divine. I could eat cheesecake all day ;) But clearly not possible as I would balloon up and resemble a lump of cheese haha!

If any of you are ever in the Haberfield area, I definitely encourage you all to pay a visit to Pasticceria Papa and try out their delicacies over a hot cup of coffee!

Pasticceria Papa
145 Ramsay St
Haberfield, NSW, 2045
9799 9631
http://ppapa.com.au/

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday:7:30am - 1:00pm

10 comments:

  1. The blueberry cheesecake looks absolutely delish! I don't think I could go past the ricotta cheesecake though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much love for that ricotta cheesecake! I definitely want to see how the cheesecake down the road at Sulfaro fares to Papa's :D

      Delete
  2. mm I never go past the baked ricotta either, good to hear their other cheesecakes are good too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could probably eat all kinds of cheesecakes all the time if it weren't for the health problems that would arise! :P

      Delete
  3. happy birthday! i am still young at heart at 22 so dont worry! i love their ricotta cheesecake and apple turnover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :3 Ooh their apple turnover I haven't tried. Looks like I gotta order that next time!

      Delete
  4. Happy 20th birthday! I had no idea that you were so young as you write with maturity! :D What a delicious way to celebrate your birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so kind of you to say so, Lorraine! And thanks for the birthday wishes :D

      Delete
  5. Happy 20th Sherrie! LOVE the patisserie from Haberield!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes :D I love cakes and pastries, especially the ones here at Papa!

      Delete