Monday, October 8, 2012

Yogohouse, Strathfield

Froyo date with the boy after my presentation worth 50% earlier today. Boy am I glad that's over.

Green apple, mango and raspberry frozen yogurt with mochi, muesli and coconut, $6.18 ($0.19/10g)
Yogohouse is yet another frozen yogurt store to join the crowded market in Strathfield. First there was Moochi, then Noggi followed soon after. Yogohouse joined just recently and now there is also a Yogurberry within ten metres of Yogohouse as well. Well, I'm not complaining - just more places to satisfy my froyo cravings!

Yogohouse is a self-serve store so you can give yourself as little or as much as you like. This huge cup was super cheap and only costed $6.20! Wasn't too much a fan of the mango, but I definitely enjoyed the green apple and raspberry! And I love awesome chewy mochi.

Worth checking out if you love froyo as much as the boy and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment