Thursday, May 10, 2012

the avengers

Before our reunion meet up to watch The Avengers, my boyfriend and I ate a quick dinner at Poporo in Market City.

Hotate Kinoko Spaghetti 1/2, $6.10
This pasta was cooked surprisingly well and worked quite well with the light creamy sauce. The mushrooms were fresh and tasty. Only complaint would be that the scallops were way too small and there really wasn't much of them at all.

Tonkatsu Doria 1/2, $7.60
This came out piping hot and was very tasty indeed with a thick cheesy sauce on top of tomato rice with a pork cutlet covered in a gooey, melted, stringy cheese. The hot cheese sauce did burn me as I was very keen to try this! Very heavy but oh so deliciously sinful.


This movie was as good as I thought it was going to be if not even better! I loved the characters - they were all hilarious especially Tony Stark (ah how I love Robert Downey Jr.). It was definitely nice to see everyone again even if it was for a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment